After NYC Terror Attack, Trump Says ISIS Fighters Should Not Be Allowed Back In Our Country

President Donald Trump responded to New York City’s terror attack with swift anger, taking to Twitter to double down on his months-long press for border control and saying bluntly — no more ISIS in America.

In a tweet, he wrote: “We must not allow ISIS to return, or enter, our country after defeating them in the Middle East and elsewhere. Enough!”

Quite right.

Now if only the left, the Democrats, the amnesty lovers would take a listen and stop attacking Trump on his border control plan — maybe America could be safe again.

Trump also vowed to step up national security, with or without the support of the left.

From the Daily Caller News Foundation:

Earlier in the evening [of the attack], Trump referred to the attacker, now identified as 29-year-old Sayfullo Saipov from Uzbekistan, as a “very sick and deranged person,” and New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio has already labeled it a “cowardly act of terror.”

“This was an act of terror, and a particularly cowardly act of terror aimed at innocent civilians, aimed at people going about their lives who had no idea what was about to hit them,” de Blasio said.

The Tuesday attack in Manhattan resulted in the deaths of at least eight people. Saipov used a rented truck to plow pedestrians down on a bicycle path alongside the Hudson River. After he mowed down pedestrians, Saipov jumped out of the car and screamed “Allahu Akbar.” He was brandishing what appeared to be firearms, but which turned out to be a paintball gun and a pellet gun. Police then shot him in the abdomen and took him into custody. Saipov is currently being treated at a local hospital for injuries and is expected to survive.

Police are not currently looking for any other suspects in the attack.

The FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force is at the head of the investigation.

Source: pamelageller.com